For our client in Regensburg we are currently looking for an experienced
Consultant Nextcloud Infrastruktur & 2nd Level Support (m/f/d) #7017
Location / Industry
Regensburg - Industrial
High quality and a partnership on an equal footing – that is what we aim for at Cegeka. Short-term successes are important, but not what our family business with more than 25 years of history is all about. With more than 6,000 employees in 10 European countries, we identify and extrapolate the potential of new technologies without being blinded by hypes. That is also, what makes the development of customized solutions happen that take our customers the significant step forward.
Start / Duration
asap - 09/2020 mit Option auf Verlängerung
- Provide specialist support (2nd level) for Incidents that cannot be solved by a first-line support organization
- Monitor, detect and resolve unexpected events (via pro and reactive log analysis)
- Automatically monitor resource utilization against predefined thresholds
- Service monitoring during office hours
- Retaining security
- Keep inventory up to date (CMDB), lifecycling and cleanups
- Configure and verify user and application data backups & restores based on customer requirements
- Notify Third Parties, when incidents or problems related to this service require attention of Nextcloud
Software Distribution –Fixes & Patches
- Installing patches for Nextcloud, apps and Linux servers (schedule and perform server maintenance activities)
- Installing & configuring additional apps
- scripting bulk operations – requires access and knowledge on Linux level
Cluster Management –Single Data Center
- install, replace and decommission servers in clusters
- Keep environment highly available
- Configure GSS to leverage local instances
- (Optional MySQL support for Nextcloud stack)
- Disaster recovery
Areas of expertise:
- More than 3 year experience with Linux OS
- More than 3 year experience with Nextcloud in large scale scenarios (> 2000 user)
- More than 3 year experience with php, apache and MySQL
- More than 3 year experience with storage technologies NAS, SAS, SATA
- Cluster and high availability knowhow
- Scripting & automation knowhow – bash
- Advanced knowledge of modern technologies like LDAP, SAML, object storage, ELK stack
- preferred English and German
- Support Availability: 5 days x 8 hours (between 7:00am and 7:00pm)
- based on ITIL – incident, change and problem management
- remote access is possible, access will be provided with admin account on Linux level
- As a freelancer, you benefit from our strong market expertise and stable, longstanding customer relationships.
- We offer a variety of national and international projects in some of the most prestigious companies among the top-performing technology sectors throughout Europe.
- Together with our customers, we create space for innovation and an environment in which you can work agile, flexible and free from inflexible hierarchies.
- It goes without saying that a fair contractual condition and a fast, non-bureaucratic way of working is what matters most to us.
Of course, we would like to get to know you in person even in times of temporary changes due to the Covid-19 situation. The health and wellbeing of you and all of our employees are essential and lie close to our hearts. Therefore, we would like to share our most important rules regarding the current interview process with you.