We are currently search for our client in Cologne according to a
Functional Analyst (m/f/d) #6950
Location / Industry
Cologne - Öffentliche Auftraggeber
High quality and a partnership on an equal footing – that is what we aim for at Cegeka. Short-term successes are important, but not what our family business with more than 25 years of history is all about. With more than 6,000 employees in 10 European countries, we identify and extrapolate the potential of new technologies without being blinded by hypes. That is also, what makes the development of customized solutions happen that take our customers the significant step forward.
Start / Duration
from 09/2020 / permanent
- You are responsible for the definition of use cases and actors and how they interact.
- You are responsible for gathering and documenting of functional requirements & specifications and for the analysis of impacts and assessment of risks.
- You perform functional analysis and facilitate workshops.
- You are responsible for monitoring developments and ensuring that requirements are met during implementation;
- Part of your job is to define test cases and acceptance procedures and criteria.
- You will also test and accept deliverables, in accordance with functional requirements.
- You meet and collaborate with business representatives, solution architects and developers.
- You understand and learn the business aspects that are unique to the Agency, and also to communicate the constraints of IT (within budget) to the users.
- You work with the Agency’s requirements management tool and work within the Agency’s project management methodology.
- You have a successfully completed Bachelors degree and over 4 years experience in a role as a IT Functional Analyst.
- You have a excellent knowledge of functional analysis methods and technique,
- You have proven experience in testing solutions and systems: writing test cases and testing;
- You posess experience in writing functional specifications.
- You have good English skills (at level C1 or equivalent).
- Furthermore you have professional experience in performing functional analysis & functional specs for IT change requests (web, software, infrastructure and security).
- You have excellent problem identification and solving skills and in identifieng key issues and escalating them as appropriate.
- You also have excellent analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture.
- Your Ability to work independently as well as in a team, through a methodological approach, to cope with changing technologies and environments and to integrate in existing multicultural teams is excellent
- Your very good writing and presentation skills, time-management and organisational skills, as well as communication and interpersonal skills will complete your profile.
- A permanent contract with exciting tasks
- A long-term perspective in a growing sector with many different challenges
- A dynamic team and a flexible working environment with state-of-the-art technologies
- Individual working hour models which guarantee a great work-life-balance and satisfy your personal needs
- Regular further training and certifications to make sure you are always up-to-date
- A corporate pension plan because we take care of your future
- Regular corporate events at great locations throughout all subsidiaries, because the ones who work hard need to celebrate it!
Of course, we would like to get to know you in person even in times of temporary changes due to the Covid-19 situation. The health and wellbeing of you and all of our employees are essential and lie close to our hearts. Therefore, we would like to share our most important rules regarding the current interview process with you.