Projekte für Freiberufler
We are currently looking for a IAM Requirements Engineer (f/m) for our client.
Consultant/ Requirements Engineer Identity and Access Management solution (IAM) (f/m) – Düsseldorf #3607
Location / Industry
Begin / Duration
01.08.2017 - 31.10.2017
- The Requirements engineer will be member of the Project team who will have the responsibility for delivering the Identity and Access Management solution (IAM) for the company. The project will deliver an updated IAM solution to suit the company as a mid-sized company. Our Client has a cloud first approach for future tooling. The project is expected to run until the end of 2018. This project will be managed and delivered by the Common Services Design and Products department whilst remaining under the umbrella of the Security department. This project is determined to be a critical project which will facilitate the future autonomy of our customer. This project has been graded as an ‘A’ project, and will suit a strong proven and experienced Project/Program Manager with specialist skills in the AD and IDM areas, who is keen to help develop the future cloud based computing model.
- Collection of technical and business requirements
- Management of the implementation process
- Alignment with Lines of Business representatives, technical architects and supplier organisations
- Coordination of the workload with implementation teams and testers
- Proven experience of holding a requirements engineering role at a previous employer
- Skilled and knowledgeable of current and future identity and access management solutions
- Proven experience of process design or redesign based on requirements gathered during workshops and Line of Business meetings
- Proven knowledge of standard processes and requirements within the specific areas of authentication and authorisation management
- Experienced approach to requirements gathering expertise
- Knowledge of supporting tools for IAM e.g (JIRA/Ontrack, HP-QC)
- Specific product knowledge of Sailpoint, Ping and /or Azure
- Proven experience of having implemented Sailpoint, Ping and/or Azure
We, as IT-partner set up throughout Europe, offer a steady collaboration and the execution of national and international projects in a technologically leading environment.
Fair contract conditions, a fast, unbureaucratic mode of operation and long-time market-competence form the cornerstone for a long-term collaboration.
CEGEKA Deutschland GmbH
Im Mediapark 4d
Tel. +49 221 16020-17
Fax +49 221 16020-13